- 3 medium chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups coconut oil for cooking
- Cut the chicken into strips or nuggets.
- Beat eggs with teaspoon of water in a medium bowl.
- Add chicken strips and toss well.
- In another bowl, mix almond flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once oil is hot, coat chicken in egg mixture and then dredge in almond flour mixture and place in pan. Cook 3/4 minutes per side or until golden brown and cooked through. Remove from pan and keep in oven to keep warm while additional batches are cooking.
- Once all are cooked through, sprinkle with additional salt and pepper and serve with honey mustard sauce.