1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a baking dish; sprinkle with red pepper flakes.
- Mix honey and mustard in a small bowl and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the juices run clear and chicken is no longer pink inside, about 40 minutes.
An instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a breast should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).