Here are some great ideas from Autism Speaks
Light up your home, business or school
- Change outdoor or indoor white bulbs to blue bulbs
- Tint windows with blue gel sheets
- Cover existing fixtures with blue filters
- Project the Autism Speaks puzzle piece or Light It Up Blue logo on walls or buildings
- Ask family, friends, coworkers, and staff to wear blue (ties, scarfs, shirts, etc.)
- Supply Autism Awareness lapel pins, bracelets, or other blue accessories to wear during the month of April.