Delicious and simple recipe.
3 Chicken Breasts Boneless
3 Fresh Mangos
1 Cup White Rice
1 tsp Brown Sugar
1 pinch White Sugar
1 tsp Orange Juice
1 tsp Lemon Juice
2 tsp Fresh Ginger Root
1. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
2. Mix sugars, juices and ginger root in a shallow dish.
3. Let the chicken marinate in the mix for about an hour in the refrigerator.
4. Cut mango into bite size pieces.
5. Put marinated chicken and mango on skewers and cook until juice runs clear.
6. Prepare rice according to directions and serve.