- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 pounds center-cut boneless pork chops - 1/2-inch thick
- garlic powder, or to taste
- Mix honey and mustard together in a bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat and lay pork chops into the hot butter. Sprinkle chops with half the garlic powder and cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Turn chops over, sprinkle with remaining garlic powder, and pan-fry chops for 3 more minutes.
- Brush honey mustard sauce over chops, turn them over, and cook for 5 minutes; turn chops onto other side and brush with honey mustard sauce. Cook until chops are no longer pink inside and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a chop reads 165 degrees F (75 degrees C), about 5 more minutes.