- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken pieces - cut into 1/2-inch strips
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir barbeque sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder together with the melted butter. Stir chicken into the sauce mixture to coat.
- Place cover on saucepan and simmer until the chicken pieces are cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove cover and spoon sauce over chicken pieces; continue cooking until sauce thickens, about 4 minutes more.