- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 small zucchini, cut into noodle-shape strands
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3 tablespoons pesto, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir zucchini until tender and liquid has evaporated, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir garbanzo beans and pesto into zucchini; lower heat to medium-low. Cook and stir until garbanzo beans are warm and zucchini is evenly coated, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.