- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite jelly
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Put teaspoon size balls on a cookie sheet.
- Make a criss-cross pattern on each with a fork.
- Make a small divot in the middle of each with your finger and fill it with jelly.
- Bake them for about 10 minutes and let cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.